Monday, May 14, 2012

Farewell to good friends

Last month, I bid farewell to my great futsal buddy Rahimah. Such a kindhearted woman that I've known for a year now. I felt so bad when i came back from vacation and heard the news that she's not renewing the contract this yr.

Wherever life takes you Imah, i wish you the best of everything. Till we meet again!☺



Mel also left the company. I wish you the best girl. Our lunchbreak chikahan will definitely be missed!



And to my dear boss and great friend Soh Huan,well,what can I say? You went out first before I did! Haha. I will definitely miss your "kakulitan". You're the best big boss ever! I'm ok for you to leave as long as you don't forget to buy me goodies to wherever your feet takes you on your holidays!haha.. It was indeed a walk to remember. It's nice to know that someone like you existed. ❤

Thank you for being our inspiration to keep going. Xie xie.☺















No matter the distance, true friendship will never end. ☺❤❤❤


Lots of Love,

Rousymarsh

No comments: