Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentines day!

Today is the day and i don't even know where to start. I guess it's just another ordinary Tuesday where i had to report to work and take calls. However it's really not just an ordinary day. I arrived at work at 8:30 am, logged in at 9am, received an email that i will only be working halfday today! Woot. Woot..:) Then i got so busy with distributing the flowers, w/c by the way was the hardest part because i had to deliver yogi's order too.*sigh. Well, i can no longer act as if everything's the same. Being rejected, hurt and heart getting tired is all that happened to me 2 nights ago. But hey, life is still fair, god is fair as i have lots of friends who consoled me. I can never thank them enough.
And oh, my lady bos is getting better each day w/ her intention to be friendly. She gave me a flower! Haha. (mao diay!)

Tonight is gonna be a great night. I'm off to Orchard to have a dinner date w/ my "boy friend". My greatest confidant (rence).:)

I hope everyone will have a happy hearts day, full of love,kindness and smiles..
I realized that my life and love are too precious to be wasted on someone who cannot even care least learn to love me in return. There's more to life than sadness..






There ive said my piece. :)


Xoxo
-rousy-

No comments: