Saturday, April 9, 2011

My fave fab lipsticks benefit ; chanel ; revlon ; fashion 21

Oh yes, i Am a sucker for lipsticks and only use a few brands, high end or not! I am here in singapore and my golly, locals are super make-up lovers!

# 1 on my list is my chanel #98 -grenada. It has a light pink color and tiny glitters. This is by far the first ever lipstick that i finished in 3 months only! I love the moisturising feeling it gives my lips that i don't need to use a balm. I will definitely repurchase (S$41)




#2 is the Benefit silky-finish lipstick in Jing -a-ling color. I am in love with nude lippies So when i checked benefit's website, i thought it's worth a try as i know it's a great brand. I'm currently using it and will definitely repurchase! Price at (S$31)


# 3 in my list are the Fashion 21 Color mood lippies. They're fab for a very low price at (php150.00 each or less than S$5.00 each). I love the wild cherry color which is a perfect red for me (as you can see, it's almost finished) and the other one is gorgeous carmine which is an orangy red color. It is truly gorgeous and i love it! I purchased this january of this year when i went home. This is sold anywhere in the Phils. and is Made in Taiwan.




# 4 is my Revlon Super lustrous lipstick pearl deep nude color. I use this occassionally when i'm not in the mood for a bright lips on. I use this with my Neutrogena moisturising lipgloss on top that gives it a glittery effect.




Thanks all for reading. Let me know what are your fave lippies so i can try them. Xoxo. Rousy

No comments: