Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Benefit galore!

Ever since i came here in singapore to work,i have been introduced to a lot of good high end make-ups that i never thought i'll be able to afford to buy.haha! Now that i have time to update my blog, I'll be going through my stuffs and tell you how they worked for my oily skin. Weird how the humid weather here changed my skin type when we have the same weather in the Philippines ( used to have dry to oily skin).

These are my recent purchase from benefit (April 2,2011 @ Tangs, Orchard). Total of S$197.00, i love them all ! (finding mr. bright, bathina, Stay,and my fave nude lipstick (jing a ling). the rest are my freebies, 1 pouch, shoulder bag, 2 eye creams, 1 facial emulsion, 1 coralista and dr. feel good. I soo love them that i use all of them everyday esp. the high beam that i use as a highlighter when i feel that my eyes are looking tired. The pouch is big enough for my iphone and extra cellphone plus my headset. I love the shoulder bag although it's quite big if i may say. :D

I use Bathina when i wear shorts, it can stay pretty well the whole day. I don't even have to use a lotion and the flowery scent is a plus! I say it's a real investment although a bit pricey but i don't mind.

I love the posietint in combi with coralista (as per the staff from B.'s advise). It makes the blush stay longer and gives my tired face brighter look.

Dr. feel good works great for my oily skin too. The eye cream and facial emulsion are amwesome, i will definitely purchase the big bottles online ! Too bad we don't have it in Singapore yet. *sigh*.

I also purchased the Porefessional recently (not included on the pic) and it's a miracle for me as i have big pores.

I'm totally into Benefit from now on. The products really delivers! xoxo






No comments: