Monday, March 14, 2011

singapura

I've been wanting to write all about my experience here in singapore but words are just not enough to describe it. Nevertheless i will try my very best. :-)
says "the helmet smells terribly bad".hehe. And of course the Sky ride where i screamed my
As a tourist,it is fun going to sentosa, where you can find the Infamous Universal Studios, their man-made beach, the luge (this i love the most, i feel so free riding like a kid, but as my friend
heart out as i was really scared!haha
! I went there twice and still felt the same thing "scared". I have yet to explore the Universal Studious so i will keep you posted,i heard there a lot of rides that recently opened.

I also love the big malls they have.<3 I've noticed that the locals distress by going to the malls. Just looking around,eating ice creams which by the way are super expensive! Hmmm. Yeah i keep on converting every single penny i spend in sgd to peso. Thanks to my poor knowledge in math, i always have to use my phone's calculator. Lol! Some of the malls i've been to that i would say a thumbs up are the ff: Vivo City, IMM, ION (b'cos they have sephora), takashimaya, OG mall in chinatown, Paragon. I also went ro Plaza Singapura but i was disappointed because it was so big but they do not have their own department store which is the first thing that i look for in a mall. They only have boutiques that i was not impressed of.
















(At Paragon sometime in July 2010)

















(Dec. 2010 @ Takashimaya)


I also went to their zoo which is very nice. I get ro see creatures that i've only seen on TV before. It was pretty cool going out with my friends while raining. It was huge so we were not able to finish the tour. :-(
(Singapore Zoo, Oct.2010 with Batchmates/Friends)













You may also want to ride on their Singapore Flyer too,
which made my knees kinda melt. Oh yeah, i am kinda afraid of heights but it was great! I
went their
with ann who's been my company in most of my adventures touring around the philippines, bangkok and singapore. And now we are also roommates.hehe.
(Singapore Flyer, feb. 2011)






























As i am now sleepy, i will continue
my stories about singapore tomorrow. Goodnight! :-)

No comments: