Saturday, April 9, 2011

Lipglosses

It's my fave lipglosses turn to shine! I love all of these and just to let you know, all these are gifts from my sissy who lives in the U.S and most are not sold either in Singapore or Philippines but you can always buy them online at www.drugstore.com. Prices are really low although it will kill you when you see the final purchase amount as the shipping fee may be more than the amount of purchase.*sigh*. Some of these i've already used in the past as my sissy just repurchased my faves and others she bought so i could try.

This may mean that they may be my last pieces. So i'm trying not to use all of them for a souvenir unless my sissy can read this blog and will have mercy, even pitty i'll accept so she can send more of these lovely stuffs! (desperate mode). Haha!

So first off is the Revlon Sheer plum which i thought is a dark sheer as i see it on the outside but i say to you,never judge a book by it's cover! This gives me the glittery nude color that i've been wanting!(No,i don't regret purchasing the nude color jing-a-ling lippy from benefit). I did not bother opening this tube until recently and the smell,so sweet!

I have a couple of burt's bees that my sis wanted me to try on. These works sort of like a lip balm as it soothes while moisturising your lips. Love 'em!

Beauty Rush Lip balm from Victoria Secret is perfect! I use it for overnight hydration. It never failed me. And yes, it is available at Resorts World sentosa!

Las but not the least is the neutrogena moisturising lipgloss with tiny glitters on it. I super love this that i carry it everyday. I'm sad that it's not available here in singapore.



















Thanks for dropping by. Have a lovely day! Xoxo

No comments: