Saturday, June 22, 2013

My First Wedding Cover June 28,2013

I always love weddings. I look forward to seeing the beautiful decors. So when a dear friend asked me to be one of the photographers on her wedding, i did not hesitate to say Yes! But as the days neared to the wedding day, i was anxious and scared. This is my first cover and i know it will not be perfect but i want it to be of my satisfaction. And i'm glad it was. Let me know how i can improve. I'd love to practice more during my free time (if i have any). :)

I've been a friend to the bride Shida for 2 yrs now and i'm so happy that she'll finally settle down with a man who loves her and her kids too.

Here's a glimpse of her beautiful wedding.
Note: this is a Malay Wedding. Pictures are randomly arranged by the system using my phone. Sorry about that!

Hope you enjoy the photos. More photos are available online at
http://m.facebook.com/?_rdr#!/rousy.azcuna?v=photos&cps&album=a.10151480327011936.1073741828.700496935&__user=700496935 .

rousymarsh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good job for a first timer