Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Guardian Mag April '11 issue freebies

I bought the last piece of the April issue from the Guardian Magazine last Saturday and received a bunch of freebies. For a $1.00 mag, i'd say it beats all other mags! Haha.



The Palmer's products and the banana boat sunblock are cool stuffs but i'm going to give them to my sis.:-)




I will be using the Darlie teeth whitening to see if it's effective. I saw good results when my friend used white strips but they're made in the U.S.A and therefore is exclusively sold there. We had to ask Ann's bf to buy a couple of tubes for stock. (Rence is super vain!) haha.psshh.

I love the cetaphil lotion as it's odorless and moisturises the skin up to 6-8 hrs!

Other items i have yet to try though but i will be keeping an eye on the next issue. They really have cool stuffs inside their mags. Plus they have some contest that promises super lovable prizes! Hope i win the L'oreal set!
The question was pretty simple: What are the best things you love about yourself? Limit answer to 50 words only. My answer?:-)



*I am obsessed with makeups and they to me.
*I sing with the windows open.
*I always felt like quitting but never did!
*I love my family and friends.
*I cry hard over drama novels and movies.
And above all, i love life and what it has to offer!<3 <3




Keeping my fingers crossed!

Thanks for reading! Xoxo

No comments: