Saturday, May 7, 2011

Fave liquid foundations and face powder

I am,unfortunately is not blessed with a perfect (clear) facial skin. So i have to use concealers to hide my imperfections. Below are the products i currently use.

I love them all esp the maybelline clear smooth aqua gel foundation. This really gives me a good coverage and i only have to pat a small amount of powder for a good finish. It has chamomile, aloe and vit.e. It's also oily free which i like the most as i have an oily skin and prone to acne.

Revlon too gives a good coverage but unlike maybelline, with this i need yo blot every 2hrs. Although it says it's oil-free, maybelline is more effective for me.

I also tried using the erase paste medium color from benefit. I don't really like the texture but i'll practice using this when i find the time.hehe.

My fave face powder is the clear smooth shine free face powder from maybelline with spf18. It's very light and oil-free based powder. I only blot every 4-5 hrs that's why i love it. I'm too lazy to touch up and blot every now and then. I always purchase in advance when i go home to philippines because the price in the phils. is cheaper than here in singapore. This retails at php199.00 or S$6.00 only. Here the price is twice more expensive.

I purchased the L'oreal face powder 2months ago because of the limited edition compact design plus there's a free refill. This slightly leaves my skin oily and i have to touch up every 2-3 hrs. Retail price around S$26.00 if i remember it right.










Let me know your fave concealers so i can try it!:-) And oh, my apologies for the poor quality of the pics, i just find it more convenient to use my phone than using the digicam so i can directly upload the pics and blog anywhere!


Xoxo. Rousy <3

No comments: