Saturday, October 19, 2013

Pocari Sweat Run 2013

I know it's a very late post but I still want to share it because it is my first official run and i love it!

I have been running for a few months now as i felt the need to really do it already. Haha.

Before the run, i can't even run for 2 miles. After a few weeks of continued effort (run 3times a week at night), i managed to run 5km in 45 mins.so when I saw the add, i couldn't let it pass. I signed up for 5km immediately.

The event was fun as there are really a lot of participants. I was so glad that I didn't faint.lol. I also did not expect that they will be giving away medals for the 5km run. That made me double happy! I will definitely sign up again next year, and this time, it will be 10km! Woohoo... :)


Arrival at the event.
Yes i was wearing a lipstick because i'm afraid that i would look messy and scary if ever i faint. Call me crazy. Lol! 

I attended the 5km alone. My friend ran for 10km. :)

My friend's been running for a few years now but this is her first picture on the photobooth as she always run alone. So this is officially her first picture on her run ever. Now that is sweet! 

5km and 10km medals. :)
After the run. We are waiting for the annoucement of winners for the raffle draw. Ahh, no luck! Tsk



-roüsymårshy-

2 comments:

elvy everdeen said...

Lovely rozy...I love ur blog....its time I go back it

Lakwatsera Inday_gamay said...

Omg dai i totally forgotten about blogging already. I will find time for this ❤️.