Sunday, May 5, 2013

Review: Jurong Bird Park Singapore *****

Finally stepped into the land of the birds, the giant birds that is!hehe. You just can't imagine my happiness when i received an email requesting for the collection of the pass. Hah!

I've been wanting to visit the bird park for the past 2 yrs but never had the chance. It's either i'm too busy, i don't have enough money or i don't have a buddy who's willing to pay for i would say an overpriced ticket of $20 per person.

Being the cheapskate that I am, i tried my luck with our company's corporate pass that is subject to balloting of course. And voila, first attempt is successful!♥ Woot woot... luck is on my side.Yes, best thing's in life are free and i get to share it with friends. (That's a plus plus!).

Here's a peek of God's beautiful creation, including us. Haha.

No comments: