Thursday, May 31, 2012

A Feast for Another Year

We were offered another year contract today and that calls for a celebration.(Truly unexpected, as I was preparing for the worst).
Well, I was asking Ann for a few days now if we can eat halo-halo at our very own pinoy resto "Gerry's Grill" in Singapore! This craving is just so crazy.hehe.

I love their food, makes me feel so homesick but it feels great too that It's just as if i am eating in my own place back in Philippines (just minus the presence of my family!).*sigh. (Lonely is the night without my noisy nephews!)


with Ann ~hoping for more enjoyable dinners with you~ •wink•

Sinugbang Pusit• pork bbq• sinigang na baboy •bagoong rice

These are just one of the effin' best pinoy desserts (leche flan and halo-halo) coupled with a great ambience and lovely music. Perfect!

Another tummy-sinful night. But just like what my friend says, it's ok to feast "once-in-awhile".❤

-röüsÿmärsh-

No comments: